Rock Out to a Rolling Stones Tribute Band Memorial Day
By Ben Bounds
The cruise will run from 7-9:30 p.m., with a pre-cruise gathering at Salty Mike's from 5-6:30. Boarding will begin at 6:30 p.m. at the Megadock at Safe Harbor Charleston City. Tickets are available now at charlestonharbortours.com, prices may vary. Each cruise is ages 21 and over. Alcoholic beverages are not included in the purchase of your ticket. A fully stocked cash bar with beer, wine and cocktails with light snacks are available for purchase.
While aboard the Carolina Queen, you'll get close-up views of some of the Holy City's most famous and charming sights, including:
- Fort Sumter: One of Charleston's most popular landmarks, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired
- USS Yorktown: the famous World War II “Fighting Lady”
- St. Michael’s Episcopal Church: A survivor of both the Revolutionary and Civil Wars, whose steeple was painted black so as not to be an easy target
- Stately homes on the Battery: Symbols of Southern elegance and perseverance
- The Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge: A state of the art span that accommodates the largest ships in the world
Spend Memorial Day with Charleston Harbor Tours and Follywood Productions aboard the Carolina Queen! Enjoy great live music with the Jam on the water concert series.