There's no need to stress out about your big day! These eight simple tips are guaranteed to make you look and feel flawless.
1. Do hire a professional to do your makeup. The mother of the bride and bridesmaids are optional, but this is your day, so you need to have the least amount of stress on you. And you need to look fabulous. Wedding photos last a lifetime, so go for a classic look.
2. Do purchase your lipstick, gloss, and blotting papers for touch-ups. Have one of your closest friends in charge of where these must-haves are located at all times. Preferably in your clutch.
3. Do get lash extensions instead of faux lashes so you look fabulous for the entire event! Rehearsal dinner, wedding, honeymoon, etc. They are more comfortable and last longer.
4. Do have you makeup done in the middle when it comes to a group so that the most time is spent on you and there's no rush!
5. Do have your makeup done in a fashion that suits you and looks gorgeous and timeless. Stay inside your comfort zone, but bump it up a notch.
6. Do wear a heavy night cream or hydrating mask the night before the wedding, and only wear primer, not moisturizer, on the day of the wedding.
7. Do exfoliate your lips with a toothbrush and hair conditioner so that they are supple and perfect for "The Kiss."
8. Do pick out a personal and luxe fragrance that is only for your wedding. You can spritz for years to come to relive the memories of your most special day!
Congratulations, and best of luck on your new and exciting life as a couple!
Andrew C. Petersen