Necessities for Mother's Day Brunch this Sunday:
1. Refreshing lemonade champagne. In a glass pitcher, mix two parts champagne with one part lemonade.
2. Flowers for Mom. I recommend a handful of pretty pink peonies.
3. Mom's favorite food. Idea: Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes and a side of fruit! Here's a terrific recipe.
4. An adorable dress for the party, like this white Trina Turk belted number
5. Last but not least... a present for Mom! This year, we chose a Hable Construction Beach Bag, just in time for summer!