Fall is in the air! Well, technically it only feels like fall during the morning hours here in Charleston—and sometimes not even then. Although I love the warmer months, I'm looking forward to putting on a pair of booties, jeans, and a comfy, loose fitting top. I've put together a list of just a few of my favorite fall pieces to share with you today.
5. The Petite Plaid Henley Softened Shirt would pair well with black skinny jeans and, lets face it, everyone needs to own at least one plaid shirt.
6. I love the Ribbed Gray Shift dress from Banana Republic. There is so much you could do with this dress, like pair it with a scarf, fitted jacket, heels, booties—you name it.
7. The Soft Pleated Skirt from Banana Republic would be great for a conservative work look or dressed up for a more sexy evening look.
8. The Sloan-Fit Slim Ankle Pant from Banana Republic are another great work staple. I own several of these in different colors and love them. The best part is they hit at the ankles, leaving room to show off your shoes.
12. I wasn't sure how I felt about the Topshop 'Finest Shillie' Lace-Up Pointy Toe Flats at first, but the more I see them on people, the more I like them.
13. Pair the Lush 'Karly' Print Shift Dress with a fur vest and booties and call it a day.
14. The best part about the Forever 21 Drapey Shift Dress, it looks expensive but won't hurt your wallet.