Part of Grit's "Crib Sheets" series—Your totally local guide to getting through the back-to-school season. Also check out...
* These crazy helpful tips for new CofC students. Some may surprise even you long-time locals...
* 10 smart looks for the school year kids' version. (Stay tuned... hot looks for college kids are coming later in the week...)
* Should you channel Van Wilder? Why college kids should hold onto their meal card like grim death
* How young professionals can retain their dignity in a college town 5 tips for ducking the vomitous coeds
* 6 (Ahem) wise choices to make in college (like for instance, when you discover your roomie spraying perfume down her drawers... like that)
* 10 smart looks for for college kids. We've got your baseball mini dress and King Tut iPhone case
We're nearly through school week numero uno, and whatever your struggle—getting the kids to class on time, getting yourself to class on time, or just dealing with the clusterfuck that is downtown—we could all use a little breather. So we scoured the web for some of the best back-to-school fails out there—and, boy, did we find some gems.
Like that time Billy Madison missed the bus... Despite singing a sweet song about getting to go back to school.
Speaking of bus stops and their accompanying school zones...
Really, though, it's a tough word...
But then again some others are tricky, too...
Or sometimes it's the type of shool... shcool. Scohol. SCHOOL that poses the prob.
But really—at least those signs didn't say this:
While on the topic of students... Class pics are always a struggle, huh?
And the solo ones can sometimes be even worse.
But, alas, class is back in session. Happy school year, folks!