Firefly Distillery's Food Truck Festival
...the outdoor event will feature 15 local food trucks from savory to sweet and every cuisine in between...
We're hosting our first food truck festival in partnership with the Lowcountry Food Truck Festival on Saturday, January 16, 2021 from 12 to 5 p.m. Free to attend, the outdoor event will feature 15 local food trucks from savory to sweet and every cuisine in between at the newFirefly Distilleryin Park Circle, 4201 Spruill Avenue.
In full festival spirit, onsite music will featureDJ Natty Heavyspinning tunes throughout the afternoon. Come join us and spread out with the picnic tables on our Front Porch or bring your own chairs, pop-up tables, blankets or lawn games to enjoy the event on The Field. Food trucks participating in the free Saturday event include:
La'Son Anchor & Grill
James Brown's Famous Boiled Peanuts
Root Note Food
Miracles Tasty Express
Miss Katie's Sweets
Notes Curbside Coffees
Tours and tastings of the distillery will happen every 30 minutes beginning at noon for a look inside the distillation process and samples of Firefly Spirits. *While all ages are welcome at the event, the distillery Tasting Room is restricted to ages 21 and up.
For your safety, we are implementing standard COVID safety policies and procedures including:
- Limiting capacity to maintain safety protocols
- Requiring the use of masks by staff, vendors and guests
- Offering Firefly Distillery hand sanitizer to guests throughout the distillery grounds
- Providing additional security for the event to enforce social distancing
- Spacing picnic tables 8 feet apart and asking all guests to adhere to 6-foot social distancing
- Providing a safe and welcoming environment for all