Charleston's food culture is no joke. Seriously, we have some major chefs and restarunts here that have drawn the attention of Top Chef and the like.
When Patrick Properties Hospitality Group announced their James Beard Foundation's Celebrity Chef Dinner Tour in Charleston, people cleared their schedules.
The event will start at 6:00pm at Lowndes Grove on September 21st. 11 amazing chefs (mostly all from Charleston) will gather to create dishes and desserts in spirit of the south.
Chefs Featured Include:
· Digby Stridiron, host chef, Patrick Properties Hospitality Group (Charleston)
· Peden Rucker, host chef, Patrick Properties Hospitality Group (Charleston)
· Emily Luchetti, James Beard Award winner, Big Night Restaurant Group: Cavalier, Marlowe, and Park Tavern Restaurants (San Francisco, California)
· Asha Gomez, James Beard-nominated cookbook author, The Third Space (Atlanta, Georgia)
· Mike Lata, James Beard Award winner, FIG and the Ordinary (Charleston)
· Jason Stanhope, James Beard Award winner, FIG (Charleston)
· Julie Grant, Linda Pinckney and Sharon Coakley, James Beard Award winner, Bertha's Kitchen (Charleston)
· Shuai Wang, James Beard Rising Star semi-finalist, Short Grain Food Truck (Charleston)
· Jessica Grossman, pastry chef, Patrick Properties Hospitality Group (Charleston)